Re: Monza dual exhaust owners

To: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monza dual exhaust owners
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:41:57 -0400
Well, depending on the year of your car, there are different systems.  A
good way to find out how it goes together is to just look it up in a
catalog (one of the three).  At least one of them will have a good
drawing of the system.  Don't worry about not having the original
directions, they weren't very good anyways.

Steven Altomare
74 1/2 TR6