RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial

To: "'Timothy Holbrook'" <tjh173@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:43:20 -0400
Tim,

I just got back from a long day setting up a new design on a customers'
Haas CNC machining center. This was a 4th axis set-up that I
intentionally designed into the product, so that I could "play" with
their CNC rotary table. What some of us will do for fun...LOL... I do
love being in the shop, especially when the owner is having problems and
just allows me a run of the place.

Anyway, I watched the Honda bit 3-4 times...It was great!!! It makes
dominoes look like baby games.

Anyone want to mount the wheels that are shown going up the ramp and go
for a drive?

Jim Swarthout

Not Triumph related, but it was filmed in the UK.  I figured many of
you might enjoy this.  I can't imagine the frustration in doing this
over and over for more than 600 takes to get it to work.  Wait a
second...yes I can, I own a Triumph!

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6