Re: Record TR6 parts price?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Record TR6 parts price?
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 07:39:26 -0500
I was blown away last year when I began selling parts from my defunct TR6
project. The used tail lights in excellent condition went for nearly $600. I
had
a second set which was crappy. Instead of tossing them, I bought replacement
lenses and gaskets, cleaned everything up and auctioned them. Once again,
nearly
$600 for the pair.

Scarcity drives the market. Adam Smith at his very best.

Andy Litkowiak