Re: running great - finally

To: "Walt Philipson" <WaltP@Anspach.com>
Subject: Re: running great - finally
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:54:39 -0700
Walt,

Are your bad points pitted or burned?  Since you have had two sets of bad
points recently it makes one wonder if something about your situation is
causing points to fail.  The first thing that comes to mind is that maybe
your coil requires the use of a ballast resistor and yet there isn't one,
causing the voltage at the coil to be too high.

Gary
'73