Re: Problems at 4500 RPM

To: Jim Swarthout <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Problems at 4500 RPM
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:11:08 -0400
Hey Jim,
It looks like you still need to work on your people skills. We all know
you've showed promise recently to play well with others but you last
response to Dick Taylor's general check list was certainly a set back.
Seth posted his question to the list for help. If you can, I'm sure he
would appreciate it.
Dick in particular has contributed countless hours of tech help and time
based on lots of experience with the Triumph mark. I have no problem
with you disagreeing with his or any one else's advice but I would
rather you contributed than criticized or just do it in a more
respectful way.

Come on Jim, I'm rooting for you.

--
Mitch Seff