Re: electrical problem: dummy dash lights

To: "James Tabor" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: electrical problem: dummy dash lights
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:43:55 -0700
James,

I looked for the Dan Masters TR6 schematics on the web in order to use them
to answer your questions.  I cannot find them.  However, have you seen the
book that he has made available?

http://members.aol.com/danmas6/

It looks as though this would be an excellent guide.

I wonder if the schematics have been removed from the web.  Does anyone
know?

Gary
'73