Seat Runners

To: "'Web_disscusion List'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Runners
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:45:13 -0400
Just getting around to refurbishing the seat runners/sliders and I find one
is quite corroded (part that bolts to the floor). It still functions but I
can't seem to get it out of its slide to work on it. I see two "rollers"
inside. My manual doesn't go into detail on this, has anyone gotten this
apart? It hangs up on something I don't see and I don't want to bang too
hard on it, its pretty soft steel to begin with.

Are these available new from any supplier?

Thanks for any help.

Gary R.
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT