Re: Buckeye Triumphs Down???

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Buckeye Triumphs Down???
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:53:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Don Malling wrote:

> Anyone get to Buckeye Triumphs site http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/
>
> I get page can not be displayed --- this is serious....

I can't comment on the web site, but the name www.buckeyetriumphs.org is
not showing up in DNS (I used nslookup) - this would imply that the doamin
name is not registered or that someone loaded a DNS map incorrectly.

It's probably worth sending a message to Nelson Reidel (sp?) to see if he
is ware of the problem.

I'll bet his ISP did something wrong, but I just do this stuff or a
living.  :-)

> Don

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |