RE: Correctly Incorrect TR250 convertible top

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Correctly Incorrect TR250 convertible top
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:44:03 -0400
I reluctantly put on a TR6 Z-striped top with a zip out rear window.  I bought
the top and frame all ready assembled off a collision damaged TR6 parts car for
$150 (installed), so I couldn't go wrong.  I've gotten used to the Z stripe,
especially since having all the windows down and the back window unzipped is
like being on a boat with a Biminy top on a really hot day.  If you have to
choose between the correct stripe with fixed rear window and the wrong stripe
with zip-out, go with the latter.  Just don't go for no reflective stripe.  I
like the character of the stripe.
Andy
CD6521L