Upgraded Camshaft vs. Roller Rockers?

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upgraded Camshaft vs. Roller Rockers?
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:51:07 -0600
A big thank you to the listers who responded with great ideas and much info.
I'm learning.  This includes Bob Lang, Dick Taylor, Gregory Dito, Don
Malling and Vance Navarratte.    Apologies to anyone I've overlooked.
Camshaft and lifters have been sent to Colt Cams.  Will be reground to give
270 degrees duration and 400 total lift with stock rockers.   Maybe 1.55
roller rockers sometime in the future with the stock dual springs.

Can't wait to drive it with the upgraded head, new cam and HS6 carbs.  My
enthusiasm could conceivably be tempered by a speeding ticket though.

Bruce Simms CF1941UO