Re: Windshields

To: "Cliff Davies" <cdavies@holzher.com>,
Subject: Re: Windshields
From: "Wayne Ross" <rengrave@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:45:06 -0400
I just called a local glass shop, and they told me they can order a
windshield for $221.14 for geen tint (Installed for $325.0. They said it is
listed as Foreign 146, PPG70FR.
I asked if there was any quality difference with windshields, they said you
might have a quality issue if it is purchased from Taiwan.
They are also checking there in-house stock for an original windsheild, if
they have one in stock it will be a cheaper price because they do not have
to order one.

Wayne Ross
Westport, MA
1973 TR6 (Mallard) with 30 years of pits on the windscreen....