Any good 74 TR6 Engine Compartment pics out there?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any good 74 TR6 Engine Compartment pics out there?
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:00:44 -0400
Putting the final touches in the engine compartment and due to fact that it
was far from stock when I got it, (no air pump, plug where the heater
controller fits in, etc.) I find myself scratching my head as to where some
of the vacuum lines and heater hoses actually belong. I have both the "How
to Restore TR5/250 & TR6" and "Original TR4/4A/5/6" but can't seem to find a
clear shot of what I need. One example -- two hoses pass through the
firewall from the heater box. One goes to the heater control tap. No idea
where the other one goes (if you have "Original TR" look on page 83). The
intake manifold heater tube looks to be my obvious choice, but the one
picture I have shows 3 hoses in this area. The heater control tap has only
one fitting on it, I wonder if its mount is incorrect.

Anyway, if I had some good photos of a relatively stock 74 engine
compartment they sure would help me see if something is missing.

Thanks
Gary R.
Woodbury, CT