Re: Tube Type Radial Michelins

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube Type Radial Michelins
From: "Michael Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:25:34 -0500
Hello all.  I guess I will step up and be the resident tire expert.  There
is no problem running inner tubes in radial tires as long as you use a
radial tube.  The tube itself does not have radial construction but is made
of a heavier material.  If you were to use a regular(bias-ply) tube in a
radial tire, you would wear out the tube due to the flexing of the radial
tire.  Just trying to be of help.

Michael Hutchinson
'71 TR6 (The Lazarus Project)