water curtains

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: water curtains
From: Brad Sivacoe <t_r_6_1971@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:38:25 -0500 (EST)
         Hi,

   I am replacing the old water curtains that hang down from the lower window
channel. I was looking in the archives and some people have taped new plastic
but I would like to fit it like it was originally.(tucked under the window in
the channel) What is the safest way to remove the window from the channel to
get the new plastic underneath? I am worried about chipping or breaking the
window.....anyone have any tricks? Thanx

            Brad