Do you think I need a new frame?

To: "TCOC (E-mail)" <eTCOC@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Do you think I need a new frame?
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:27:22 -0500
I separated the body from the frame tonight on my TR250.  Thanks to the help
of Triumph Club of the Carolinas friends, coworkers and neighbors, it went
smoothly, but definitely with effort.  The back of the body shell is at least
3X the weight of the front.  This is a fact that did not take long to
discover.  I'll be swapping stuff over from the current frame to the new one
(not pictured, but painted and flawless).  I just wanted to share the horror
of seeing the left trailing arm mount that I was driving on for so long (from
Milwaukee to North Carolina the day it was purchased).  I'm sure I'll have
questions for the list about running brake lines, among other things over the
next month.  I just wanted to share the satisfaction of finally getting the
old rolling chassis ready to strip and swap.
Andy
CD6521L

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IM000300.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IM000302.JPG]