EFI for TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: EFI for TR6
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:38:29 -0800 (PST)
With all of the discussion about the increased horsepower from a cross flow
head, an aluminum head and such let's not forget about EFI.  If someone really
wants to do the 6 pack listers a service they need to find a way to get a
workable Electronic Fuel Injection system  set up for the 6.  I have made lots
of inquiries of six pack listers who were "in the process" of installing EFI on
their sixes but have not heard of a single person who got it sorted out and was
bragging about the results.  I checked on getting a Lucas FI setup from some
very helpful people in Australia but by the time everything was bought, shipped
and misc it would have been at least $2500 for an antiquated semi reliable
setup (Lucas) designed prior to 1970.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6