Alloy hemi x-flow head [was Next Project]

To: jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Alloy hemi x-flow head [was Next Project]
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:52:32 -0500
Jim,

What is too expensive?  I figure that the 20 extra horses and the saving in
weight
would be worth $3K for a fully-dressed hemi-head.  Is that figure in the
ball park?

If is is a x-flow, figure another $1K for the custom exhaust and crank-fired
ignition (have
to lose the distributor).

I think it would be an awesome challenge.  I'm up for it.  The MG and Healey
guys lap up
the alloy heads for their cars.

Shane Ingate in Maryland