Re: Securion seatbelt reinforcement plate

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Securion seatbelt reinforcement plate
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:18:30 -0500
Alan,
If you have the "nut" in place, then the "extra"reinforcment plates are
not needed. Check the wheel well side of the mounting point, and see if
there is already a "plate" there, if so (there should be), you do not
need them.
My '72 (May 1972-"Late"), has lap/shoulder belts, complete with the
proper mounting point in place from the factory.
Unless the Securon uses a different mount location, or bolt size that
will not fit the factory "spot". Of course that may be a horse of a
"different color".

HTH

Mark Riddle
'72 TR6