Re: Winter Observation

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Observation
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:48:07 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Paula J. Graffam wrote:

> Hi Bob,

Hi.

> I'm going to have to find a way to clean up the mess and do some touch-up
> paint. This is the first time this has happened to me . . . anything like
> that with you?

Yes... any parts that stay in the garage that have bare metal will rust.
Period. So, your best bet is to either paint things or make sure there's a
rust-proof coating on them.

The most common place that I see condensate is on the black rubber hoses,
but if condensate forms anywhere, it'll promote rust!

I def. do not like rust _inside_ my engines.

> Al Graffam

C ya,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |