New Member

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: New Member
From: Drswitala@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:24:09 EST
Hello to all. I just bought a white 73 in fair origonal condition  and found
this site while searching the web. I am sure it will be an excellent source
of information. I have owned a 78 Spitfire 1500 for twenty years and now
finally have my TR6. Now the sad part. I can not keep both so I am saying
good bye to my dear old friend Spitfire. If anyone in the Detroit, Mi area
knows of a good home for it please reply. It is racing green, beige interior,
60K miles, Weber DGV 32/36 carb, Monza header, GM altenater, Lucas sport
coil, engine clean, body and interior original and in great shape, all under
carrige solid, over all not cherry but a good solid well kept car. Asking
$3600.

Detroit, Mi
Ray