Frame strength

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Frame strength
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:31:25 -0800 (PST)
our 6s twist pretty easily which brought to mind an article I just read in one
of the many car mags I receive.  If I recall correctly the writer said
something to the effect that the new Ford F series pickup frame was 9 times
stronger than the old one and therefore the old one must have had the strength
of a 6 year old girl's limp wrist.  A mind is a terrible thing, nevertheless I
wish I had one.  Back to the salt mines.

Mike Lunsford