RE: Air Flow, + No doze

To: mhooper@pixelsystems.com (Mark Hooper)
Subject: RE: Air Flow, + No doze
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:11:06 -0800 (PST)
Mark---I like your idea of a "Webcam" looking at the carburetors while
driving. To take this to the next step, one could place "markers"
sticking out of the dashpots, temporarily in place of the filler caps.
These markers could be graduated to show if they rose equally thru the
acceleration curve.  Then, have a final marker showing when both air
valves are at the top of their travel.(or nearly so)  These marking
sticks could be as simple as two BIC pens, with identical lines on them.
This could be viewed with one camera from an outside of the box
perspective.

Note that I have already done this, without the webcam. It takes only a
few seconds to view this. One of many good ideas from the SU book on
modifications.

Dick