Was: Poor dash lighting/ Cross reference

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Was: Poor dash lighting/ Cross reference
From: "James Tabor" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:19:59 +0000
hi List,

I do not have spare bulbs handy to look at and was wondering
if anyone had the numbers for several of the TR6 dash bulbs?
I need to cross reference for some replacements I want to order.
Do these even have numbers written on them?

A) the gauge screw in bulbs
B) the passenger tunnel bulb (Bayonet type ? )
C) the tiny 'push-in' (wedge) type for the switches indicator bar. (fan,
defrost....) and other uses as well.
D) the glove box (same as gauge and drivers tunnel light?)

Thanks!

James