poor dash lighting

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: poor dash lighting
From: N2K9S2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:16:23 EST
Guys, I have the latest ledtronics catalog here in front of me. I think it
will be their
T-1 3/4 (5mm) unit. It comes in green and a lighter "lime" green color. It
has a 120* viewing angle. I'm one of the sneaky Motorcycle cops out there, we
used replacement led units from this company and switched out all the
incandescent bulbs on the motors. No problems yet and they are great. I plan
on switching out all my bulbs when the time comes. The only draw back is the
cost, but we should be used to that with our cars.

John Davis
73 in the works