wiring harness question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: wiring harness question
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 02:34:34 +0000
After much determination, my starter relay problem seems to be traced to no
power on the white w/orange wire @ the starter relay when the switch is
turned to the start position on my 76 (sept 75 production). It would seem
that the white w/red stripe wire at the ignition switch changes to white
w/orange in the wiring harness somewhere. My question is, if I am chasing
the right rabbit, where in the harness does the wire change so that I don't
have to start cutting into the harness on this very orginal car? If anyone
knows, please speak soon. This has been my thorn for over two weeks now to
get this far.