RE: 220 hp TR6 engine

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: 220 hp TR6 engine
From: "Mark Holveck" <mholveck@princetonpower.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:09:56 -0400
Bob,

That's interesting to know, and, I suppose, not surprising.  Do you know if
there are problems with running out of metal in the block and blowing out a
cylinder or something that you've ever heard of?  How far can you bore out
an engine before something like that happens?

No it's not cheap, but wouldn't it be just awesome?  It's my day dream right
now.

-mark