Re: Of all the choices they could have made....!

To: Neil Beesley <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Of all the choices they could have made....!
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 17:23:44 -0400
That's a keen eye, Neil. How the heck did you pick THAT out??
Whew!! I'M impressed.

Still, of all the images they COULD have captured off the web
this one surprises me because the Used Car Parts Exchange
doesn't even have the Triumph listed as a vehicle they can
supply parts for!

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6