Re: Interior light & glove box spec plate

To: "Rex Townsend" <rrt@connectexpress.com>, "6 Pack"
Subject: Re: Interior light & glove box spec plate
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:53:35 -0500
I have the same question, only regarding a very late 1976 TR6.  Mine still
has the original paint, but no fender badges on either side.  I'm not the
original owner, but all that see my car agree that the paint is original,
but I don't know why there are no BL fender badges.  Is it likely that
they've fallen off?  If any listers can shed some light on my little
mystery, I'd appreciate it
Thanks,
Seth Glassman
1976 TR6 CF57223UO