Re: TRF

To: trsix74@home.com, pfvogt@earthlink.net, steve.mackay@analog.com,
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:42:24 EST
In a message dated 2/13/02 7:09:35 AM, trsix74@home.com writes:

<< What parts does TRF really, truly, honestly remanufacture? >>

Well the big one the should jump right out are the green hoses, try to get a
set from moss or vicki brit, you'll only find black.  I you have been a TRF
customer from the beginning, like me you have read about many projects which
TRF has undertaken, window regulators, seat slides, etc. and while the others
may have better prices some times, in this owners case the price was not the
only difference.  The quality of the parts where NOT the same.  I also have
purchased stuff from vickibrit and moss, only to find a TRF label on the
item.  Just my 2 cents.

Now let get back into the garage and work on the TR's instead of talking
about part suppliers!

JIm Holewka
69 TR6
72 TR6