TR-6 For sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 For sale
From: Bob McCarty <recon173@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:01:01 -0600
At a lunch stop during a weekend driving tour in the hill country of Texas a
gentleman asked if any of us would be interested in buying a TR-6. He said he
had a 73 with a freshly rebuilt engine that he wished to sell. I got the
impression that it could be purchased at a reasonable price. I did not see the
car so I don't know the cars overall condition. I don't have any financial
interest in the car just told him that I would get the word out. The car is in
or near Kerrville Texas. Contact Mr. Luis Sanchez for information home number
is 830 792-5058, work number 830 896-3665, or cell 830 285-9656.

Bob McCarty
72 TR-6
80 Spitfire
60 TR-3A