New Triumph Registry!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: New Triumph Registry!
From: Mlinthcsa@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:19:57 EST
OK listers, Corey Sherman on his new Triumphant web site has added a "Triumph
Registry for all TR6s.  As of 8:00 AM Eastern time January 07, he still was
working out some kinks in it, but when it's done his site will be able to
catalog all remaining TR6's for history and posterity.  I only know of one
other site that has tried to document all remaining TR6's and that's in
Italy, and isn't very easy to get to or to load. Let's support Corey's
efforts and go to his site and list our 6.  Keep up the good work Corey!

Mike Linthicum
1971 TR6
Central Florida Triumph Registry
http://members.tripod.com/cftriumph/index.htm