Re: Starter relay and window seal question

To: James Franks <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Starter relay and window seal question
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:24:05 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

regarding the wiring diagrams in the Bentley manual...

I'll put in a plug for Dan Masters' excellent reference guide for TR6.

Contact him at danmas@aol.com. For $35 or so you get an excellent book
with correct wiring diagrams.

I have an early '74 and all the drawings in Bentley are wrong. After
almost 30 years, I know which ones to use to chase down which problems...

Hmmm, it might be time for a new wiring harness this winter. I'll put
that on the "list"... after "replace the motor". :-(

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |