RE: Old Tires

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Old Tires
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:38:02 -0400
How can I determine on a car purchased 1 1/2 years ago approx how old my
tires are? They're redline Michelin X, and they "look" really new. I've
been thinking about getting a set of everyday drive wheels and tires and
hang the redlines up for shows only - maybe I should do so sooner rather
than later

Mark Creamer