LUK clutch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: LUK clutch
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Clutch warriors,

       I just wanted to mention that this summer was the first summer for my
clutch. I baught the luk kit because I was told that the extra money was well
spent, and that was the extent of my research. This summer I put ~3000 miles on
the clutch with no problems. The clutch was not babied either, It is behind a
modified engine and the car was autocrossed. I have been very happy with the
performance, and the release bearing that came with the kit has not made any
noises yet, and I did NOT knurel the pilot bushing. Thanks must go to Nelson
Riedel who helped me get everything setup.

 P.S. knock on wood and all that good stuff.....did you say theres a full moon
tonight?.........

Just wanted to share what worked for me,

   Ryan Miles
Yahoo! by Phone.