Re: How to Restore TR5/250&TR6 book by Roger Williams

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to Restore TR5/250&TR6 book by Roger Williams
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:14:24 -0400
6-PACK (National TR250/TR6 Club inthe USA) has been selling the brand new
Restoration book that is not available in stores as of yet.  As has been
reported by other list subscribers, this is a very well written book.

The original online order form (found at http://www.6-pack.org) was not
Netscape Browser friendly and some of you had reported to me that you could not
open the order form page.  I have since corrected the form.  Sorry about that.

Speaking of TR6 restoration books, I happen to be looking at my older copy of
"Practical Classics TR6 Restoration" book and was comparing it to this new
restoration book by Roger Williams.  The new book is packed with details and
very clear pictures.  The Practical Classics book was a compilation of a series
of magazine articles covering the restoration process of one particular car.
At that time, it was the only recent book out there.  It has since gone out of
print.... I think.

6-PACK will be giving away an autographed copy of the New book to two different
lucky members later this fall/winter.  Details will be posted on the club
website in a few weeks.

In the mean time, if you have any questions about how to get Roger Williams
Restoration Book, please contact me off list at websixpack@6-pack.org .

Thanks,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster