TR6 Restoration Book Now Available at 6-PACK Website

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Restoration Book Now Available at 6-PACK Website
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 13:49:21 -0400
As promised, I have posted more details of the new TR5/6 Restoration book that
6-PACK is proud to offer for sale.  Go to our club website at
http://www.6-pack.org and GO TO THE VISITORS AREA.  From there you will find
the link to read more details about the book as well as ordering information.
The current order form is good for now.  Unfortunately, it prints on two
pages.... I will fix that in a few days.  So, if you use the form, please send
both pages of the order form along with your check.

Please contact me off list at websixpack@6-pack.org if you have additional
questions.

Thanks,

Mike Brinker