Re: Engine serial number - Do you H or do you not H?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine serial number - Do you H or do you not H?
From: "Derek Graham" <Derek.Graham@ukgateway.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:57:32 -0000
Hi Rex,
According to information that I got from Anders Clauseger, the former
Archivist at the BMIHT in Gaydon ,UK, TR6 up to commission no CC32142 had
'HE' in the number, CC50001 to CC75844 had 'E' and all US TR6 thereafter had
'UE'.Don't ask me what the letters stnad for although I would be interested
to know.

Derek Graham
CP54529-O