Re: Pressure Differential Warning Switch

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Russ Pagano <pagano@home.com>
Subject: Re: Pressure Differential Warning Switch
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:07:08 -0400
Russ,

I hope I didn't leave the impression that anyone should remove their
PDWA.  I didn't intend to do so.  Because after all, how does one
connect up all those brake lines without one?

Maybe your PDWA can stop the leak but I don't see how the unit on my car
would ever seal the failing circuit after actuating.  The sealing
ability of the shuttle's orings ought to be enough to preserve the
integrety of the good circuit, however.  In normal operation, they're
supposed to stop the fluid from escaping from the switch hole.

Fellow culb member or not, I don't have any spares but I can show you
how you can order some for yourself, the club, and everyone else on this
list wanting some.

Cheers,

Gary
'75 TR6  Digest