SCCA

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:11:29 -0500
DEDO on  the time & dates coming up.....

I to have a strong interest in taking in one big race for this
season........

David's car was very close to wearing my headers earlier this year while my
car was still down.
But do to the time of finishing and sending them off for the ceramic
coatings, and getting them back in time, we ended up passing on the  last
minute transfer.

 Anyway, I am sure  the topic of race, ( who, what, and where ) would
interest many people on this list.......
So, if you have them, bring em on !!!!

DON .... check out Midwest Fest in Lacrosse Wisconsin