Kevin, go have a cold one and relax!

To: "6 pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kevin, go have a cold one and relax!
From: "Rex R. Townsend" <rrt@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 08:54:07 -0700
I think that Jorge's car looks magnificent - wish I had money in my TR6
budget for wheels like that!  But, Kevin, lighten up!  One of the reasons
that I enjoy my TR6 so much is that the enthusiasts tend to be tolerant of
modified cars and cars that have been changed to accommodate the owner's
personal tastes.  As a whole, our LBC brethren are just out to enjoy their
cars, some more for absolute originality, some modified for their personal
tastes!  In my book, if Jorge wants to paint the rear of his TR6 lime green,
it's okay  by me!  BTW, when I first bought my 1969 TR6 back in 1991, I
traded off my original Rostyle wheels and caps because I didn't like the
looks, and couldn't stand the rattling they made under hard cornering.  Now,
someone who is really into originality has the Rostyles and I have a set of
1970-1972 style wheels on my car which I like much better.  Is this wrong?

Rex Townsend
Bainbridge Island, WA