Concours Questions

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Concours Questions
From: "The Brinkers" <thebrinkers@home.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:26:19 -0500
After reading an article in the latest 6 Pack newsletter (thanks Kerry), I
was wondering what sort of rules or judging criteria there is for concours
judging at a car show?
If I am interested in getting my car into shape for a concours, I am
wondering exactly what the judges do and what they look for.    I doubt my
car would get close to many of the cars that I have read about, but it could
make for some interesting reading.  Can anyone offer some good sources for
this type of information?
Hey Jim H. ,does the club (6 Pack) have a pre-written outline prepared for
the judges that can be e-mailed?

Mike Brinker
74 TR6
S.E. Michigan