6-PACK Hats & Regalia

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6-PACK Hats & Regalia
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:03:42 -0600
Wow this list thing is great1  I have been a member of the Triumph list for
sometime but not the 6-Pack list.  I'm glad to be a part of what going on.

 I was wndering if any of you guys had a chance to take a look at the new
logo and hat design I created for 6-Pack?  I hope no ne got too offended by
the new design and that Triple-C is now handling them.  Comments welcome
about this and other 6-pack regalia items.

Jeff Slaton
6-Pack Regalia
 Murray Kentucky