2000-register

Triumph 2000 for sale

To: <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>, <2000-register@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Triumph 2000 for sale
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:36:55 +0100
I've been telephoned by someone with a 2000 for disposal. The guy isn't on
email but has agreed for his name, location and phone number to be
publicised. I've not seen the car and cannot speak for its condition but the
present owner gave me the following details:

1977 2000 saloon in Russet (I think) with light tan bri-nylon. Manual and
overdrive with an alleged genuine mileage of 77,000. Taxed and MOT'd until
end of July 2004. Owner thinks it should pass again without trouble but
claims car needs a little TLC. Alleged extensive service history and it was
a one owner from new until this guy acquired it earlier this year.
Car is based in or near Harlow, Essex, UK. Contact is Mr. Colin Morris -
Tel: 01279 315830. Price is GBP625 but Morris is willing to negotiate to
ensure car goes to a good home.

Jonmac

---