2000-register

Mk1 2000 Estate

To: <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mk1 2000 Estate
From: "Guy Singleton" <guy.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 20:11:19 -0000
We are about to become the owners of a Mk 1 2000 Estate which currently
belongs to a family friend , it has not been used for about 10 years and is
partly stripped for respraying , its dark blue , does anyone know the what
the colour is called so that I can order some paint for it.

I met someone yesterday , lives near Epping who has a number of 2/2500 parts
for sale these include 2 2500 engines one with PI gear on it also a complete
rebuilt Mk II Estate bodyshell all new panels so I'm told , the work was
done some time ago and it has been under a cover ever since , from what I
could see it looked OK - If anyone is interested drop me a line.

Guy & Suzie

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///