2000-register

Re: [triumph_herald] Re: [triumph_2000] 6 Cylinder head

To: "Davies William-qswi646" <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>,
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Re: [triumph_2000] 6 Cylinder head
From: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:20:51 +1000
The original "Chris Witor list" was compiled by myself and those who have a
copy will note the acknowledgement on Chris's table. I can provide an update
for anyone who wants one, but it has to go as an MS Word attachment

My list only covered the wide "MK2" type head. I recall there are 4
different numbers for the MK1 Triumph head and another 2 for the Vanguard 6.
It would be good if someone can compile such a list before the origins of
the heads are lost in time. I compiled my original list in the 70's and
early 80's when we still had new heads on the shelf.

Terry O'Beirne
Australia

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list