2000-register

Alternative part numbers for our Barb

To: "2000-Register (E-mail)" <2000-register@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Alternative part numbers for our Barb
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:10:22 +0100
Hi,
        Does anyone have any alternative part numbers for front suspension
components on the 2000s? I'm going to need to rebuild the front suspension
on our Mk1 in the near future and I was hoping to take advantage of a few up
and coming autojumbles to stock up on balljoints and track rod ends etc.
While the Stanpart numbers are to hand, Quinton Hazell (and other) cross
references would be invaluable.
        Last weekend's Yeovil Festival of Transport yielded a few goodies
such as a good replacement nose badge, and better still, a new Stanpart
righthand front door and rear skin for just 50 quid! Luckily we'd gone in
the Toyota rather than any of the Triumphs, so we were able to carry big
bits home. All we need now (bodywise) are front and rear doors for the left
hand side, then we can get on with the paintwork. Maybe we'll get lucky at
Beaulieu,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

    /============\
   /              \
 _/                \_     If you prick us, do we not bleed?
/  \______________/  \    If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
\__/ _____  _____ \__/    If you poison us, do we not die?
|    \    ||    /    |    and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///