2000-register

Re: hello

To: dave <t2000@mk1.connectfree.co.uk>
Subject: Re: hello
From: Mike Sharp <Mike_Sharp@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 13:21:39 -0800
dave wrote:

> there doesn't seem to be anyone on here.
> why is it so quiet?

because my restoration has stalled while I wait for my
body-man to make some progress...  incredibly tallented
guy, but definately an "artist" that can't be rushed.

> why am i asking these questions?

because you have some burning 2000 news or question
and don't want to waste sending it to a void?

because you're trying to determine if a 2000 owner posts
on a mailing list and nobody is around to receive it does he
actually make a posting?  :-)

> why has an orange got dimples like a golf ball?

So that bad paint jobs can be described via reference
to said fruit?

> why am i posting this silly message.

Why am I responding?

    --Mike

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///