2000-register

Fw: 6 cyl head mods

To: 2000-Register@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: 6 cyl head mods
From: "MIKE HARDWICK" <mikeh2500@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:36:49 GMT
Hi everybody - can anybody in Triumphland come up with an answer to my
problem? It concerns the clutch on my 2500TC - when the car is cold, or on
short runs there is no problem, but when hot, especially around town, the
clutch pedal action becomes sticky and notchy. this is especially noticeable
in heavy traffic as you might imagine. investigation to date reveals no
appreciable endfloat in the crankshaft, no clutch drag or slip, and no
judder - just that 'orrible pedal! I`ve tried swearing at it and threatening
GBH with a large hammer, to no avail. Help, please!      Mike