2000-register

breakdowns

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: breakdowns
From: "Sharon Patterson" <sapat@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 18:56:46 GMT
Maybe I should explain myself a bit - I have total faith in my 2500S, which
is why I insisted on taking her to Disneyland Paris despite many members of
our family thinking we were stark raving mad. We have been offered a nearly
new Nissan Serena to take to which I've said - if we're going to France so
is the Triumph!  And it's recently occurred to me that if anything goes
wrong with her I will have to eat the biggest and bitterest humble pie
ever!!  As I speak no French and the AA only cover for 72 hours I began to
panic. And I then thought if anything went wrong we could go to the local
car shop waving around the offending item saying 'it's broke' in French!
Possibly not the best system but....I do use the 'S' every day and she
covers around 13,000 miles a year so I am confident that she will get there
and back in one piece but does any know of a breakdown cover that covers
abroad for older cars?