2000-register

Triumph repair web site...

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph repair web site...
From: Asgeir Nesoen <asgeir.nesoen@hf-it.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:43:01 +0100
I tried posting this to the list earlier, but i don't think it got there...
So, here goes again:

Last summer I fitted some new parts to my rear suspension. And I borrowed a
digital camera at work, and took some pictures of the operation. I think
the pictures were of quite high quality, and I thought that they actually
could be useful to someone.

And now I have made a little site of it, and you can have a look here:
http://www.uio.no/~asgeirn/Triumph/frames.htm

Further, I thought about making a bigger site with triumph repair
operations. With an outline or draft like this:
http://www.uio.no/~asgeirn/Triumph/test.htm

Has anyone out there taken any pictures while working on your car?

I'd love to have some feedback from you on the site. Any ideas and
suggestions are welcome.

We should put more stuff up on the web, I think! And not necessarily only
dead serious matter...

---Asgeir---